Sunday, April 1, 2012

Puppies of the Past.

Day 59

These past couple of days always seem like the longest to me. I try and keep constant watch on Siege to make sure she is doing okay and isn't showing any signs of pending labor. For me, it makes the time go by extremely slow and the anticipation almost brutal to deal with. I thought I would take the opportunity with today's entry to introduce you to some pups from a previous litter sired by Stryker. This will be Siege's first litter, but Stryker sired a litter of pups about 3 years ago. Here are pictures of that litter to give you at least half-way of an idea of what to expect when these pups arrive in the next day or two.

Here they are:










These were puppies from a previous litter of Stryker's. I am not expecting any of the pups from this current litter to be chocolate

***REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT THE OLDER POSTS FOR MORE INFORMATION, PICTURES, VIDEO, ETC.

Deposits are being accepted for this current litter. $200.00 will reserve your pick and picks will be determined by the order that deposits are received. The final balance of $300.00 will be due upon pick-up/delivery of your new pup. Any other questions please contact me at WAREAGLE044@GMAIL.COM











No comments:

Post a Comment