Monday, April 2, 2012

Next Post....Puppies??

Day 60

It has been a relatively uneventful Day 60. We have a temperature drop to 99.3, but it's hard to say if this will lead to labor or not. I am leaning towards the fact that this is it, and the next post I make will be pictures/video of the puppies. I'll have a UStream recording of the whelping posted as soon as it is completed. The puppies are moving around quite a bit today -- most likely getting themselves in position for the birth canal. I tried capturing a video of this, but the lighting combined with Siege's dark coat made it very difficult. However, here is a picture and a video of her in the whelping box. Hopefully, the next time I make a post I will be informing you that the puppies are here! Siege is in pretty good spirits, however. She still has an appetite and other than maybe some minor discomfort that comes with having almost a dozen babies in your belly is doing well. I will take her temperature again in about an hour. I'm really excited and it'll be nice to be able to sleep again knowing these puppies are here safely.

Deposits are still being accepted, contact me at wareagle044@gmail.com

**Be sure to read the other updates for pictures, video, and more information about what I expect to be a fantastic litter of puppies.




Here she is in her whelping box. I was trying to get some of the movement in her belly but my iPad doesnt shoot high quality video -- maybe I shouldve uploaded in HD

No comments:

Post a Comment